terça-feira, 23 de fevereiro de 2010

U + Ur Hand



U + Ur Hand
P!nk (Pink)Idioma original:
ING Traduções: POR
Uh uh uh uh uh uh uh ohUh uh uh uh uh uh uh ohCheck it outGoing outOn the late nightLooking tightFeeling niceIt's a cock fightI can tellI just knowThat it's going downTonightAt the door we don't wait cause we know themAt the bar six shots just beginningThat's when dickhead put his hands on meBut you seeI'm not here for your entertainmentYou don't really want to mess with me tonightJust stop and take a secondI was fine before you walked into my lifeCause you know it's overBefore it beginsKeep your drink just give me the moneyjust you and your hand tonightUh uh uh uh uh uh uh ohUh uh uh uh uh uh uh ohMidnightI'm drunkI don't give a fuckWanna danceBy myselfGuess you're outta luckDon't touchBack upI'm not the oneUh,uh, buh byeListen up it's just not happeningYou can say what you want to your boyfriendsJust let me have my fun tonightA'ightI'm not here for your entertainmentYou don't really want to mess with me tonightJust stop and take a secondI was fine before you walked into my lifeCause you know it's overBefore it beginsKeep your drink just give me the moneyjust you and your hand tonightUh uh uh uh uh uh uh ohBreak break breakBreak it downIn the corner with your boys you bet up five bucksTo get at the girl that just walked in but she thinksyou suckWe didn't get all dressed up just for you to seeSo quit spilling your drinks on me yeahYou know who you areHigh fivin, talkin shit, but you're going home alonearentcha?Cause I'm not here for your entertainmentYou don't really want to mess with me tonightJust stop and take a secondI was fine before you walked into my lifeCause you know it's overBefore it beginsKeep your drink just give me the moneyjust you and your hand tonightI'm not here for your entertainmentYou don't really want to mess with me tonightJust stop and take a secondI was fine before you walked into my lifeCause you know it's overBefore it beginsKeep your drink just give me the moneyjust u + ur hand tonight

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário